9.17.2011

here goes nothing

One of my new year's resolutions (for 2012) is to start my own personal blog!  I've been wanting to do this for about a year now, but I figured it was too much to handle at the time.  Plus, I had NO clue what I was doing or when I would find time to maintain it.  I've been thinking all summer about doing this a little sooner than planned so here goes nothing... or (hopefully) something :)  Bonus:  I'm actually ahead of my New Year's resolutions???  Well, at least I'm ahead of something...


Just a little bit about myself:


Married for almost six years...(wow, already?)


Mother of Three (two boys and a girl)


Stay@ home mommy


Hopelessly addicted to scrapbooking, cardmaking, music, taking pics of my kiddos, reading, and finding daily inspiration on other blogs, Pinterest, magazines...etc.


Current Obsessions:  Instagram, Hipstamatic, Instax photos, Pinterest, Smash albums, iBooks, and jalapeno poppers (the cream cheese-filled kind)


I hope that, if anything, this blog can be inspiration for your own ideas and projects as well as a way I can receive feedback from you so I can be more creative and inspired myself :) I love to share ideas and information so hopefully you will enjoy this wonderful work in progress with along with me.  Cheers to us!


Here's some layouts I created recently using my Hipstamatic prints I received in the mail last week:






All supplies I used for this l/o came from the Studio Calico September Kit - Glee Club





This l/o was created using mostly Studio Calico kit contents...just some table scraps I threw together...wink, wink.  I painted the chipboard pieces with acrylic paint.

I'm not the best photographer in the world and I need a new camera so please bear with me on the layout pictures...I am currently trying new approaches and any advice would be helpful and much appreciated :)

If you have any questions about any products used in my layouts, please feel free to leave a comment, thanks for looking!

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment