1.22.2012

box of happiness

This is the first layout I've created in months...and the first time I've ever created a layout for a Studio Calico challenge! 



The challenge was to use a monochromatic color scheme and I couldn't help but be inspired by all of the lovely Studio Calico boxes that fill up my craft room.  Plus, I LOVE me some kraft-colored paper so I was really inspired and excited to participate in the challenge...hope I win!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I've spent the last four days cleaning and reorganizing my craft room and let me tell you it needed it!  More on that this week :)

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, this is absolutely lovely.
    i adore the sweet scattered elements.
    well, you rocked this challenge so you have NO reason not to join in more!
    thanks for playing! xo

    ReplyDelete