1.19.2012

love letters

I've been having way too much fun with my Bind-It-All lately....makin' the mini albums like crazy! One of the add-on's from Studio Calico's January Kit featured some adorable vintage envelopes and stationary which inspired me to make a Valentine's mini album...

This is actually the back of the album :)


 And here's the front...just like an envelope!


Under the flap

To make this mini, I hand-drew the parts of the envelope I wanted to layer and cut them out...



I painted all the pieces, let them dry, attached them with adhesive, and then applied a coat of Mod Podge over the entire cover (front and back)...


I used various patterned paper I had on-hand to make the pages of my album and I added this free Valentine's printable from www.eatdrinkchic.com to the front page of the album.  They have tons so go check 'em out! 

 

February is always a very eventful (and busy!) time for my family.  Jubal's birthday, our anniversary, and Valentine's Day all fall in the same week, so I plan on filling this album up with those fun-filled events! 

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment