4.18.2012

oh, boy!

Here's my take on Sketch Seven from my Sketchbook 4 class I'm taking...



I'm still using my City of Lights +Add-Ons for most of these sketches, although my supplies from this kit are getting low...and fast!

I'm really, really, loving this class.  Using these sketches has cut my layout production time in half!  I don't hover over the blank page wondering where to start (which is the hardest part of the whole layout for me!) anymore...so I'm glad I took this class.  I'll have 28 sketches to use and there's so many different ways of interpreting them, the possibilities are endless!

Well, the week's half over and I can't believe how fast this month is going.  I'm trying my best to keep up, so far, so good!  Next week, I'm going to be participating in Ali Edwards Week In The Life starting on Monday.  This will be my first time with Week In The Life, although I did participate in A Day In The Life back in February.  I highly recommend going over to her website and checking this out.  She also has some free PDF's you can use to help you document your week.  You DON'T have to be a scrapbooker to reap the benefits from this amazing documentation process.  It's really a great challenge and I know you'll enjoy it!

TFL :)

2 comments:

  1. Great design! I have a hard time with boys layouts! I really love this one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean...thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete