4.17.2012

Week 5

Here's my fifth week's spread for Project Life...


I can't believe I'm still keeping up with it, although I do feel that the weeks are starting to look the same, so I'm going to be switching up the design a bit next week :)


I did include the photo collage from my Daily Dozen photo challenge I participated in on, you guessed it, April 12th...



I just used an 8 1/2 x 11 page protector to house the collage...a wide format printer is the next splurge on my list!  You can check out my 12 on 12 post here.

This was another fairly ordinary week around our house.  The kids got reacquainted with the Wii, Avery found her first pair of stick-on nails at Wal-Mart, and we spent a lot of time outside, just hanging out. I got a TON of things accomplished, only to find out that I have a TON more to do ;)  I guess that's the way it goes...



I realized that I never posted the front page of my PL album, which I put together when I first started this project back in March.  So here it is...


I just love that little glassine bag of confetti, don't you?  I'm really enjoying this project and I'm glad I didn't wait to start on it until next year :)

Happy Tuesday!  TFL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment