4.30.2012

Week In The Life - Sunday

Photos taken on Sunday:  58 with DSLR and 13 with iPhone

I can't believe I did this!  I'm so glad I did and I WILL be doing it again!

Here are some photos from Sunday...

 Watching cartoons with Daddy.

 Checking out the baby goats at his cousin's house.
Hanging out on the back of the truck.

 I was featured for this week's Sunday Sketch!

 Putting dishes away.

 Chillaxin' on the couch.

 Grilled pork steaks for dinner, yum!

Cotton from the cottonwood trees.

 Avery found a worm in the dirt pile.

 Jubal found a frog and chased it around all afternoon.

 We planted a tree Garrison brought home from school.

 They really liked doing this.

I hope this tree makes it!

I began printing off some of my completed layouts yesterday, and I have to say, I was very excited to see the week coming together in my album.  Very cool.  I still have quite a bit of work to do with the smaller photos, but I promise to post photos of the completed album by the end of the week so you can see how awesome this project looks in the end!  

Happy Monday!  TFL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment