7.20.2012

Morning Hello

It's Friday :)  Whoo Hoo!!!  One week from tomorrow and I'll be chillaxin' on the beach in Florida for a whole week!  I can't wait!  I've already started packing a few things :0)  I'm giving you fair warning now that there will be a lot of vacation photos making their way onto my blog the week after next...just so ya know!

Meanwhile,  I've sort of been playing hooky all week and haven't been home much so today I'm catching up on laundry, chores, and scrapbooking :)

Here's a layout I just completed...


I'm still using (and loving) every bit of my Elmwood Park kit from SC.  
I cut out the "I Love This" thought bubble and the chevron banners using my Cameo.  


I woke up the other morning feeling refreshed and ready to start the day after a small rain had moved it's way through our neck of the woods.  I opened the door, looked outside, and listened to the birds chirping and singing away.  It was just one of those moments that I stood still and just felt utterly content and happy.  I snapped this pic using my iPhone and used my favorite apps, Snapster and Picfx, to edit it.


My kids have exactly four weekends left until school starts so we're trying to make the most out of what we have left before Mr. Routine comes back around.  I'm ready for a change of pace and I will welcome Mr. Routine with open arms :)

Have a fabulous weekend!  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment