7.03.2012

Project Life - Week 16

Here's my Project Life spread for the week of June 25th - July 1st...




I had a bit of extra time to spend on this week's spread because of the heat wave...over 100 degrees for almost a week!


All of the journaling cards and elements came from Studio Calico's new digital line of products.  So excited about that...


My week was filled with dentist, doctor, and eye doctor appointments.  No one's sick, just getting all the school medical requirements out of the way for Jubal and Avery.

We took the kids to St. Louis on Saturday and got some shopping done for my hubby at Cabela's in the Mills Mall.  That's where the turtle pic came from :)

We ate out several times this week, which is rare, but we were wanting to get out of the house and stay cool at the same time.  As you can tell by the forecast up there it's been miserable.  And we're still dry as a bone.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Fourth of July!  We won't be shooting off any fireworks because of the drought, but I'm sure we'll find something to do that's patriotic ;)

Here's to another week in the books!  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment