7.10.2012

Project Life Week 18

Here's my PL spread for the week of July 2nd - 8th...

I was going back through my PL archives because I mis-numbered a week back in June...so this really is my Week 18.  I started Project Life in March instead of January so my weeks are numbered differently :)


This week's spread turned out very colorful and bright :)  Me likey!  I'm using new product from Studio Calico's July Kit, Elmwood Park.  I'm loving every bit of the kits this month, very fun!


This week seemed a little strange to me because of the holiday on Wednesday.  Plus, my hubby had to work nights so that made it feel even stranger.  Honestly, the whole week felt like one big week-end.  I guess I can't complain about that, ha!


Okay, if you couldn't tell from the photos above, I'm slightly obsessed with my new photo-editing app, Snapster and all it's glorious rainbow effects it creates on my pics.  I love the way it makes each photo feel like summer...



This week we spent two days (including the holiday) on the water with friends :)  I took the kids to see the movie "Brave" at the theater.  We had two more days of swim lessons and Avery got her physical for Pre-K, which she will be attending in the fall.  I'm still riding my bike almost every day (very early in the morning because we were still in triple digits all week!) and I've spent quite a lot of time in my craft room as well.  

Here's a quote I thought fit our week perfectly, well, except for the rain part :0)...


OAN - It did finally rain on Sunday evening...like a lot...I'm so thankful for that even though it's too late for our crops to produce anything.

Happy Tuesday!  TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment