7.06.2012

Signs of Summer

It's still as hot as can be around here so we've been taking it easy and staying inside where it's cool.  I've been spending way too much time on Instagram and in my craft room, but hey, that's not a bad thing :)

Here's another layout I did for Summer Stamp School over in the Studio Calico classroom.  I got the design idea from a poster on Pinterest.  I think I pinned it under "design ideas", but I can't really remember, lol!


I had a lot of random "summer time" pics on my phone so I decided to put them all together.  I can't remember the last time I used this many photos on a layout!
 
I used SC's new July kit Elmwood Park +Add On's for this layout.


The chevron stamp is from the Summer Stamp School set.  I inked it using SU!'s new Midnight Muse.



I also played around with the Summer Stamp School set to make a few Project Life journaling cards for my album...


I used all of SU!'s new 2012-2013 In Colors for these cards...love.them.all.

Happy Friday!  TFL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment