8.20.2012

Legendary (good) Morning

It's Monday...where did the weekend go?  I was busy and the busier you are the faster time just seems to disappear.

Here's a quick peek at the highlight of my weekend...

My sister, Melissa, and I had such an awesome time at The Color Run in St. Louis this past Satruday!  I think we're going to have to make this a yearly tradition :)

Here's a layout I made last week for the Studio Calico Trendspotting class I'm taking...


For this assignment, we had to incorporate starbursts into our project.  I went big and bold with this one!  I used the cut file that came with the class and my Cameo to make the huge starburst design on my page.  I stitched each piece down and then carefully bent the paper upwards to give it more dimension.


This is a shot of my boys running to catch the bus on their first full day of school.  It was a beautiful morning and they were so excited!  The sun flare in the photo was pure luck so I just went with it and I didn't add a filter of any sort to the shot.


I used SC's August kit +Add-ons for this page.  The "Legendary" tag and "Good Morning" banner are from Ormolu.

Today I have to take Avery to meet her Pre-K teachers...she's very excited and I can't wait to enjoy that special moment with her!  Have a great day and thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. congratulations on your run!!! woot.woot.

    and as usual...wow.
    the layout is amazing.
    so when are you joining sc's design team?????

    ~j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jamie! We had a great time on the run. Hopefully one day SC will be interested! LOL!

      Delete