9.19.2012

Ice Cream (Everyday)

Here's my take on this week's Sunday Sketch over at Studio Calico....


I had these photos of my youngest two kiddos eating ice cream at the fair a few weeks ago.  It was all we could get them to eat because they were too excited about riding the carnival rides!  Don't ya just wish you could eat ice cream for supper everyday?!


I used bits and pieces from SC's September kit +Add-ons and the Pop Off The Page class kit.  I also stuck very close to the sketch because it's Marcy Penner's and I absolutely ADORE her work!


My favorite things about this page are the grey star washi and the gold foil Thickers I used for my title.




Oh, and be sure to check out www.freckledfawn.com on Friday, September 21st...there will be lots of new washi to get your hands on!  I. Can't. Wait.

Happy Wednesday!  TFL!!

6 comments:

  1. very very cool layout !! love the layers and the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so amazing to see a sketch lifted...because I can see remnants of Marcy's outline there, but otherwise you have totally made this one your very own. It is a great layout.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jamie! I really enjoyed working with the sketch :) xo

      Delete
  3. Love it. The doily and white fabric strip are perfect, and I really like the repetition of the 'every day' sentiment. I'm a big fan of Marcy Penner's layouts too. :) You rocked the sketch.

    ReplyDelete