9.12.2012

Insta Laugh

Hello friends!  How's your week shaping up?  I'm doing ok...a nasty sinus infection has taken over my senses and I feel as if I'm walking around in some sort of daze.  Ughhh, I hope it goes away soon.

I did make it into my craft room today to do a little scrapping and here's what I came up with for this week's Sunday Sketch Challenge at Studio Calico...


I stuck very close to the sketch...I loved every ounce of it!  I also love every ounce of my September SC kit, Central High.


The "We Were Here" and the "Insta" stamps (pictured below) are from www.lifelovepaper.com.


The silver foil Thickers I used for my title "Insta Laugh" are my favorite part of this entire layout.  I can already tell that these are going to be great for upcoming holiday projects.  I also have them in gold foil, too!


I also used some pop dots to adhere the gray speech bubbles to give them some dimension. 


As I said, I had a lot of fun with this sketch.  Plus, using a sketch always saves me tons of time.  It was the perfect way to show off some photos of my hilarious kids!  Ha!  

Happy Wednesday, TFL!


4 comments:

  1. Cute pics. Love how the black pops off the background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very inspiring.
    i have mine all done...just need to photo and post.
    and need to break out that central high too!!!!
    so much to do!!!
    hoping you feel much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jamie! I can't wait to see yours in the gallery :) I'm feeling a bit better, but that sinus stuff likes to hang around forever it seems...xo

      Delete