9.03.2012

love

Happy Monday!  We're still enjoying our long weekend around here and I told the hubs today that I need to get back into "THE ROUTINE" soon or it's gonna be bad, ha!

I did get a chance to make my first layout for SC's Pop of the Page class...


I used what's left of my August Kit from Studio Calico and some super adorable embellishments and washi from Freckled Fawn.


I stamped a piece of vellum with my chevron background stamp using some Versamark ink and then heat embossed it using some gold embossing powder from Stampin' Up.  I love the effect I achieved with the embossed vellum...super cool :)


The photo is of my little girl wandering through a path in our cornfield by our house.  I used RadLab for editing and to change the color of the photo.


Stay tuned for a big announcement on my blog tomorrow :)  It's going to be a good one!!!

TFL!!!

5 comments:

  1. oh yay...taking pop off the page too...although i have not started...yet.
    again, gorgeous layout. you do any work for anyone? are you on a dt? do you hope to be?
    so glad i found you.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete