11.27.2012

Seriously?

Happy Tuesday, folks!  Just a quick post for you today...this is my take on last week's Sunday Sketch Challenge at Studio Calico >>>


I told my daughter to "smile for the camera" and that face in the bottom photo is what I got in return. Seriously.


I used my November SC kit +Add-ons for this layout.  I can't even tell you how much I am in love with the Dear Lizzy and Pink Paislee embellishments.  Seriously.



I love that lil' stinker!  She's always up for a good time, ha!  



Have a good one!  TFL!!!

6 comments:

  1. you seriously are stinkin' cute.
    and so is this layout.
    love the capture of such a simple but memorable moment. it will be a treasure for years i am sure.
    and LAST weeks sketch? so thankful i am not the only one behind.
    seriously.
    ~J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun "photoshoot" and layout, you do layering so well! And thank you for the message, it was very much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! I'm so happy for you and your new DT journey!

      Delete
  3. This is absolutely fantastic!I love your take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete