1.23.2013

Love You

Happy Wednesday, folks!

Is is just me or is 2013 zooming by faster than 2012?!?!  It feels like it anyway.

Here's another layout I created for my recent guest DT spot at Color Conspiracy...


I used paper from their Daily Kate line and some journaling tags and packaging from their Texturize line for this page.

I also used a few bits from Studio Calico and the beautiful "Love" card is from Hello Forever.



My youngest son loves his daddy so much!  I was so excited when I caught this photo of them during their goodnight routine.  Gotta love kisses from daddy!

I hope you have a great day and TFL!

8 comments:

  1. That's such a wonderful moment to cherish and preserve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandra! I was thrilled that I got that shot! xo

      Delete
  2. great layout! and might i just add, you are the queen of splotches!!! you perfect them so.
    and that photo...what a treasure!
    love it all.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jamie! I do have to admit that the white splotches were already pre-printed on the paper :) LOL! xoxo

      Delete
  3. love the colors. blue n yellow with some black ink splatter. Awesome~

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colours !!!! so cute layout !!

    ReplyDelete