3.18.2013

Project Life - Week 11

Happy Monday! 

I have my Project Life spread for Week 11 to share with you today...


I totally went with the St. Patrick's Day color scheme to commemorate the week...green and yellow!  


I used 3x4 and 4x6 PL cards from the Studio Calico March PL Kit, a few downloaded printable journaling cards from Hello Forever, and some yellow filler cards from my Digital Seafoam Project Life Kit from AC Digitals.  


I didn't take a ton of photos this week for various reasons and I had a couple of events that occurred  that I felt were too personal to share on here so I added a very small 4x6 insert to document those stories.   Some things aren't meant to be front and center and I like that I can add things in like this by using a smaller insert.


Our weather has been horrible!  One day it's 65 degrees and sunny and the next it's snowing, raining, and freezing cold!   I'm super sick of it and I just wish spring would hurry up a bit...and stay longer than a few hours!  I also forgot to take a screenshot of the week's forecast on my phone (first time that's happened this year!) so I made sure I added in a little shot of the snow we got on St. Patrick's Day.


I tucked a little journaling tag inside of the green envelope...just a few words about my kiddos playing on the bridge at grandma's house :)


The biggest events of the week were our dishwasher breaking down and I got to share my announcement of being a part of the LilyBee Creative Team, which I'm stoked about, btw!

And here's the full spread for Week 11....


 I hope you had a great Week 11 and a happy St. Patrick's Day!  TFL!


8 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say thank you for the inspiration you give everyday. I love your style and look forward to your blog. Congrats on becoming part of the Lily Bee Creative Team. They are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a sweetheart, Christy! Thank you from the bottom of my heart :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love that you cut down the 'high five' 4x6 card! (I'm guessing that's what you did.) I'll have to try that as I was wondering how I was going to use it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did cut it down! Otherwise I wouldn't have used it either, lol!

      Delete
  3. I really like your "I'm sick of it" card, I may just borrow that idea if you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go right ahead, Sandra! I'm thrilled that you would want to borrow one if my ideas :) xo

      Delete
  4. Such a fun, bright spread! Love what you did with the rain card, definitely feeling the same way about the big dump of snow we got over here last week!

    ReplyDelete