9.03.2013

Week 34

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday!

I'm sharing this spread for Week 34 over on the Come On Get Crafty blog today...



This year is flying by so fast...I'm so glad that I'm taking the time to stick with this amazing project and document our everyday.  So.Totally.Worth.It.


I hid a journaling tag inside of the green chevron decorative bag with personal thoughts about the week.



Left Side: 



Most of the right side of my spread consists of fair photos...


We spent several days at our annual state fair enjoying the food, rides, and events.  It's one of our favorite traditions!




Right Side:


You can see my full post here and make sure you stop by the shop and check out all of the new items that are available!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments: