1.13.2014

Untitled

Hello friends!  Here's a layout I created for the SBC blog the other day...


I used a simple grid design for this page which was inspired by the Pebbles Sweet Nothings Patterned Paper that is available in this month's kit, "This Life".


I cut out the squares from the paper individually and placed them around my photo that I printed out at 4x6.  I used my sewing machine and stitched around the squares and embellished a few of them using items from the kit.


Some of my favorite items in the January kit were the exclusive wood die cuts.  I used a few of them in place of some of the patterned paper squares. They fit perfectly and were a nice contrast to all of the paper squares.


Have you checked out this month's kit at Scrapbook Circle yet?  You'll fall in love with it...definitely one of my favorites so far!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Great grid design, Adrienne! Love the way you used the wood veneers too! And the b&w photo looks great with the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete