6.13.2014

Crate Paper Vellum Pocket Mini Album

Happy Friday, everyone!

You're probably wondering where I've been, lol.

I took a little break from my blog for several reasons...broken computer, end of school activities with the kiddos, a move to Kansas (for the summer), and the fact that I just needed a break to re-group and re-focus some of my creative attention :)  I'm back now (Yay!) and ready to post quite a few of my recent projects!

I shared this mini album I made using the new Open Road Collection from Crate Paper on the CP blog...


I created a vellum pocket to house my photos and ephemera.  I wanted to do something a little different with my photos so I used the 3x4 journaling cards from the Open Road Collection a little differently.


I printed some photos from our recent trip to Maryland at 3x4 and adhered them to the back of some of the journaling cards.  I journaled on the opposite sides and added different embellishments from the collection as well.








I also created some 6x6 pages to include in my vellum pocket mini...



I added photos to the front and embellished the back sides of these pages.




To view my full post, head on over to the Crate Paper blog...you're going to fall in love with the new Open Road Collection!


Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment