8.12.2014

Back-to-School Countdown Calendar

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

I'm sharing this back-to-school countdown calendar on the Crate Paper blog today...


I chose some of my favorite journaling cards and embellishments from the Boys Rule collection and created this countdown to the first day of school.


I layered die cut pieces, chipboard frames and stickers, and an assortment of various alpha stickers and made a tag for each day.


I arranged the tags on an open frame that has wires to clip things to and used some of the Boys Rule printed clothespins to secure some of the cards.


I numbered the cards 1-10 and wrote a little activity on the back that we could do each day before school starts like "go on a picnic", "buy school supplies", and "go out for ice cream".



This countdown calendar is a fun way to get everyone ready for back to school.  It also provides a reason to get out and do the things on your summer bucket list that you may not have had a chance to do!


Thanks for stopping by...have a great day! 


1 comment: