8.04.2015

Pass The SPF *Hip Kit Club*

Happy Tuesday!

I'm sharing this layout I created using the July 2015 Hip Kits on the Hip Kit Club blog today...


I was really inspired by all of the gorgeous Crate Paper Poolside Collection Chipboard Stickers so I decided to use quite a few of them on this layout. 


I also used one of the cute mason jars (also from Crate Paper) and placed a few gold sequins inside and added an umbrella to make it feel more like a fruity summer drink :)


I typed my journaling on a card from the July 2015 Project Life Kit and placed it under the 4x6 photo and added a chipboard banner sticker to it so it helped balance out my page design. 



You can read more about my layout on the Hip Kit Club blog...

I hope you have a great day and thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment