10.20.2015

Fall Is My Favorite *Hip Kit Club*

Hello friends!

I'm sharing this fun, fall-themed layout on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page today!


I created this layout using the October 2015 Hip Kits and one of my favorite photos from last year of my daughter getting ready to carve a pumpkin.


I punched out lots of circles from the Pink Paislee Cedar Lane patterned paper and arranged them around my page. I added other bits and pieces of ephemera from the kits on some of the circles for extra dimension and visual interest.


I added lots of embellishments around my photo and placed my title to the left to help balance out my overall design.


The pop of blue from the glitter Thickers is my favorite!


Be sure and check out my FB post and head over to the blog for even more crafty inspiration today! The December Daily reveal is also up and I know you won't want to miss it!

1 comment: