6.01.2016

Today We Are Making Memories And A Project Life Spread *Hip Kit Club*

Happy first day of June, everyone! 

I really can't believe this year is almost half over already! Yikes!!! Yesterday I shared this layout and my Project Life spread for the month of May on the Hip Kit Club Facebook page using the May 2016 Hip Kits


I was inspired by the chipboard phrases by Bella Blvd (available in the May 2016 Embellishment Kit) and how they popped against the aqua stripes of the gorgeous HKC exclusive patterned paper from the Meadowbrook Collection so much that I decided to use them and the navy puffy letter stickers for the title of my page. 


I placed my journaling and the photos of my daughter enjoying a beautiful warm day in the Simple Stories Chipboard Frames and lined them up horizontally across my page and layered some of the wood veneer pieces from Jillibean Soup on top of them. 


I punched several circles from the Meadowbrook patterned paper out and scattered them around my layout so it would help draw the eye around my page and add a little extra pop of color. 



I really love how this page turned out and I love using bright, happy colors for summer-themed photos. 



Next up I have my Project Life spread for the month of May to share with you. 


I kept my overall design clean and simple and added some pops of navy and pink around my spread for some color. 


I used the May 2016 Project Life Kit for this spread and I really love the HKC exclusive PL cards that came in the kit. 


I added some of the Jillibean Soup wood veneer Wordfetti phrases on my photos and placed several of the navy sequins and Illustrated Faith enamel hearts around my spread for extra dimension and color contrast. 



Have you been staying caught up with your PL spreads this year? I must say that since I've switched to monthly PL pages, I find it much easier to keep up with it and I feel like the 9x12 size is perfect for my PL documentation. 


I hope you have a great day and thanks for dropping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment