11.06.2016

Cute Carver *Hip Kit Club*

Hello, everyone! I shared this layout I created using the October 2016 Hip Kits from Hip Kit Club on the HKC Facebook page the other day...


I started by grabbing the lovely diagonal patterned paper from the October 2016 Paper Kit and a few of the HKC Exclusive Project Life cards from the October 2016 Project Life Kit and got started!


I made a few DIY accents for this page with the exclusive Project Life cards available here. I fussy-cut the feathers and punched out a circular accent so I could create a large embellishment cluster on the left side of my page. 


I used some of the gorgeous gold rub-ons from Jen Hadfield available in the October 2016 Embellishment Kit for part of my title and to accent several other areas around my page.


I also have a process video for this layout so be sure and check it out below!

              

Thanks so much for dropping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment