11.28.2016

Feeling Fallish *Freckled Fawn*

Happy Monday, friends!

I shared this layout on the Freckled Fawn blog the other day...


I used the November 2016 "Hello Autumn" Embellishment Kit for this layout! The items are perfect for all of your fall-themed scrappy projects! 


I started by misting some black spray ink on top of a 6x6 stencil for my background design. Next, I added my photo that I layered on top of several different colors of patterned papers from my stash. Then I used some leaves that I cut out using my Silhouette and created embellishment clusters with the wood veneer leaves that are available in the kit. 


I also added a couple of the adorable coffee cup puffy stickers and scattered a few of the gold rhinestone stickers around my entire page for a pretty pop. I completed my layout using the letter stickers that are available in the November Kit for my title, "Feeling Fallish". 


Be sure and check out the Freckled Fawn online shop for a Cyber Monday Surprise!!!!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving this past weekend had a blessed one! 

2 comments: