11.03.2017

Big Fan! *Shimmerz Paints*

Hello, everyone!

I'm here to share a layout that I created for Shimmerz Paints using some Dazzlerz, Coloringz, and Shimmeringz!


I was inspired by the photo of my daughter at one of her big brother's football games and our hometown school colors for this layout. I started by choosing a couple of patterned papers from my stash and sizing them down to layer behind my photo.


I spritzed the plain white card stock that I used for my background paper with some Shimmeringz in "Concrete" and while it dried, I used some Dazzlerz in "Red-iculous" and a heart stencil from my stash to create the puffy hearts behind my photo. I love how the Dazzlerz texture paste shimmers and adds just the right amount of dimension to my layout!


I placed a few simple embellishments around my photo and stitched around the outside of the patterned papers using my sewing machine and some black thread so it would give it a bit of contrast.


I kept my overall design simple, but with the addition of the lovely Shimmerz paints, my page looks much more complete and visually interesting, don't you agree?


Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope you get a chance to grab your favorite Shimmerz Paints and create something amazing very soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment